Model # FPE13KETB Store SKU # 1001570849
Imported from Spain, our Kings Etna Encaustic 13-1/8 in. x 13-1/8 in. Blue Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile radiates old-world European elegance. This encaustic-inspired tile features a unique, low-sheen glaze and an undulated surface in faded denim blue tones. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. Realistic imitations of scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile bring rustic charm to any interior setting. These rustic scuffs and spots convince that this tile is truly aged. Available in 11 print variations that are randomly scattered throughout each case, the variation throughout each tile mimics an authentic aged appearance. Save time and labor spent arranging smaller square tiles and instead install these durable porcelain slabs, which have squares separated by scored grout lines. The scored grout lines can be grouted or left ungrouted for a rugged finish
- 12.29 sq. ft., 10 pieces per case, case weight is 49 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 13.13 in. W x 13.13 in. L x 0.31 in. thick
- Glazed mixed texture with a mixed finish and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns