Merola Tile Kings Star Blue 17-5/8-inch x 17-5/8-inch Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (11.02 sq. ft. / case)
Model # FPESTRB|Store SKU # 1001291114
Imported from Spain, Old-world European elegance radiates from the Merola Tile Kings Star Blue 17-5/8-inch x 17-5/8-inch Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile. Save time and labor spent arranging smaller square tiles and instead install these durable ceramic slabs, which have four 8-3/4 squares separated by scored grout lines. The defining feature of this encaustic-inspired tile is the unique, low-sheen glaze in beige tones with centered royal blue-colored stars in each square. Variation throughout each tile mimics an authentic aged appearance. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. Realistic imitations of scuffs are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile bring rustic charm to your interior. There are nine different variations available that are randomly scattered throughout each case. The scored grout lines can be grouted with the color of your choice, or left un-grouted for a rugged finish.
- 11.02 square feet, 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 51.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for residential, floor and wall use. Semi-Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- 17.63 inch width x 17.63 inch length x 0.42 inch thick
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV is suitable for medium-duty commercial floors. C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.