Model # FPESTRSK Store SKU # 1001570863
Imported from Spain, our Merola Tile Kings Star Encaustic 17-5/8 in. x 17-5/8 in. Sky Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile radiates old-world European elegance. This encaustic-inspired tile features a unique, low-sheen glaze in faded denim blue tones with centered antique white star patterns in each square. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. Realistic imitations of scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile bring rustic charm to any interior setting. These rustic scuffs and spots convince that this tile is truly aged. Available in 7 print variations that are randomly scattered throughout each case, the variation throughout each tile mimics an authentic aged appearance. Save time and labor spent arranging smaller square tiles and instead install these durable porcelain slabs, which have four 8-3/4 in. squares separated by scored grout lines.
- 11.02 sq. ft., 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 50.49 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.63 in. width x 17.63 in. length x 0.53 in. thick
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns