Merola Tile Kings Star Nero 17 5/8-inch x 17 5/8-inch Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (11.02 sq. ft. / case)
Model # FPESTRN|Store SKU # 1001111109
Old-world European elegance radiates from the Merola Tile Kings Star Nero 17-5/8-inch x 17-5/8-inch Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile, imported from Spain. Save time and labour spent arranging smaller square tiles and instead install these durable ceramic slabs, which have four 8-3/4 inch squares separated by scored grout lines. The defining feature of this encaustic-inspired tile is the unique, low-sheen glaze in beige tones with centered black stars in each square. Variation throughout each tile mimics an authentic aged appearance. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. Realistic imitations of scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile bring rustic charm to your interior. These rustic scuffs and spots convince that this tile is truly aged.
- 11.02 square feet, 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 51.6 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for residential and commercial, floor and wall use. Semi-Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- 17.63 inch width x 17.63 inch length x 0.42 inch thick
- P.E.I. Rating IV is suitable for medium-duty commercial floors. C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.