Model # FPEKTMO Store SKU # 1001570593
The Merola Tile Kings Temple Oxide 17-5/8-inch x 17-5/8-inch Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile is a decorative piece with a watercolor inspired appearance. The defining feature of this encaustic-look tile is the unique, low-sheen glaze in beige tones with faded burnt orange intersecting lines that blend to create various geometric shapes. Slight variation across the surface mimics a hand painted appearance. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. There are 10 different variations available that are randomly scattered throughout each case. With a high durability rating, this tile is an ideal choice for both commercial and residential indoor installations including, kitchens, bathrooms and entryways. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde and PVC.
- 11.02 square feet, 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 50.7 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.63 in. width x 17.63 in. length x 0.42 in. thick
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions. C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial use to meet or exceed Americans with Disabilities Act Guidelines
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use