Model # S1WPERAKSG Store SKU # 1001741186
Imported from Spain, our Kings Raku Sage Ceramic Wall Tile radiates old-world European elegance. This wall tile features a unique, mixed finish glaze in varying tones of faded sage green. To commemorate 50 years of production, interior architect and furniture designer, Francisco Segarra, designed this collection to pay tribute to the manufacturing facility that brought his ideas to life. Using an age-old pottery technique as his source of inspiration, he created this collection with colors, textures, and crackle-look surfaces that all evoke the beauty of raku pottery. Available in thirty-five print variations that are randomly scattered throughout each case, the variation throughout each tile mimics an authentic aged appearance. Save time and labor spent arranging smaller brick tiles and instead install these durable large ceramic rectangles, which have six smaller brick rectangles squares separated by scored grout lines.
- This is a tile sample, each sample sold individually. Sample weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for wall use
- A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full-size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and substantial variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for wall use only
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns