Model # S1FACMZXBK Store SKU # 1001741303
Blending two distinct textures, our Mazzo Hex Black Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile mimics the rustic appearance of natural stone and the timeless beauty of marble. This matte hexagon tile features natural mineral-like pattern variations and veining striations in faded light and dark grey hues, replicating the appearance of aged stone. Composed of rich detail and a smooth slip-resistant surface, this unique porcelain tile offers decorative, rustic beauty through realistic scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile. This innovative and sophisticated display of geometric design is visually appealing and versatile, and adapts to any stylistic context. Its impervious, frost-resistant and durable features make this an ideal choice for both commercial and residential indoor and outdoor installations including, kitchens, bathrooms, backsplashes, showers, hallways, entryways, patios and fireplace facades.
- This is a tile sample, each sample sold individually. Sample weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full-size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and substantial variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns