Model # S1FACMZXD5 Store SKU # 1001741309
Combining modern and vintage design elements, our Mazzo Hex Deco Pinwheel Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers the rustic appearance of natural stone and the timeless beauty of marble. This porcelain hexagon tile features floral and geometric motifs in faded shades of charcoal grey, beige and light grey. Set on a muted, matte grey-white glaze backdrop, the contrasting design is complemented with natural mineral-like pattern variations and veining striations that varies for added authenticity. Composed of rich detail and a smooth slip-resistant surface, this unique porcelain tile offers decorative, rustic beauty through realistic scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile.
- This is a tile sample, each sample sold individually. Sample weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- A sample of this product may be a partial piece cut from the full-size tile in order to provide an affordable and convenient way for customers to judge the quality and finish of this item.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating V is suitable for both residential and high-traffic commercial use including extra heavy-duty floors and areas subject to dirt such as shopping centers and public walkways
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns