Merola Tile Twenties Classic 7-3/4-inch x 7-3/4-inch Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (11.11 sq. ft. / case)
Model # FRC8TWCL|Store SKU # 1001129222
Drawing inspiration from artisan cement tiles, the Merola Tile Twenties Classic 7-3/4-inch x 7-3/4-inch Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile exudes encaustic flair. Set on a speckled dark charcoal base, the off-white design features delicate grey freckles, giving this tile subtle definition. Soft, simplistic arcs frame the floral, old-world pattern and rendezvous to reflect Spanish designs. Capturing a sought after designer look, this pattern is great for bringing a custom look to your home for less. With a matte glaze, this artistic tile is an excellent choice for backsplashes, showers, foyers and exterior work. Pair this tile with the rest of the monochromatic, geometric patterned Twenties series or as a dynamic inflection for any application.
- 11.11 square feet, 25 pieces per case. Case weight is 27.5 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for residential floor and wall use. Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor/outdoor use. Frost resistant
- 7.75 inch width x 7.75 inch length x 0.23 inch thick
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty floors with normal footwear. C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.