Model # 5380-21 Store SKU # 1000674375
The 9 amp 1/2-inch Milwaukee Hammer Drill features dual speed ranges for better operator control, as well as both a Percussion Drilling mode and Rotary Drilling mode. The tools Anti-Vibration System (AVS), along with its ergonomic handle, reduces user fatigue and increase comfort and control. With its heavy-duty metal gear case, self-stopping brushes and ball and roller bearing construction, the 538021 is a durable tool designed to stand up to tough jobsite applications. This tools high speed and compact size make it ideal for setting fasteners in concrete and drilling small holes for anchors.
- Powerful 9.0 amp motor delivers 01500/0-3500 RPM and 024000/0-56000 BPM
- Anti-Vibration System delivers maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- Two-mode operation: Hammer Drill/Drill for maximum versatility in wood, metal, and concrete
- Two-speed gearbox allows you to select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Self-stopping brushes protect the motor and increases the life of the tool
- 360° side handle with depth gauge provides control and versatility