Model # 6142-30 Store SKU # 1001166865
The 11 Amp 4-1/2 inch Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6142-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2 inch less than the competition, this Milwaukee grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor: provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection: maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch: extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Slim paddle design for increased control and reduced user fatigue
- Tool-free accessory change: easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Advanced airflow system: maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance