Model # 48-39-0520 Store SKU # 1000524526
Milwaukee Bi-Metal Super-Tough Band Saw blades outlast conventional blades up to 3 times, requiring fewer blade changes. Recommended for cutting aluminum, angle iron, bronze, brass, copper, galvanized pipe, mild steel and tougher steels including stainless, chrome, tungsten steel plus other problem material at slow speed. Includes one blade. 18 TPI, Bi-Metal Construction. For cutting stock 5/32 -Inch to 3/16 -Inch thick. For use with portable band saws using 44-7/8 -Inch x 1/2 -Inch x 0.020 -Inch blades.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- For cutting common materials 5/32 inches - 3/16 inches thick and hard materials at 3/16 inches - 5/16 inches thick
- Matrix II high-speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability
- Precision formed teeth create fast and clean cuts every time
- Includes: (1) 44-7/8 -inch 18 TPI Bi-Metal Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blade