Milwaukee Tool 5/8 -inch x 10 -inch Steel SDS-Plus Ground Rod Driver
Model # 48-62-6031|Store SKU # 1001610454
- Works with SDS-plus rotary hammers in hammer only mode
- Alternative to manual ground rod driving
- Overall length is 10 -inch
- High grade, forged steel
- Designed to drive and 5/8 -inch Dia temporary and permanent ground rods
- Includes: (1) SDS plus 5/8 -inch x 10 -inch ground rod driver
Milwaukee chisels are made from high grade, forged steel, providing up to 20% longer life. The SDS-Plus 5/8 -inch x 10 -inch Ground Rod Driver is an ideal solution for driving common ground rods for electrical circuits into soft soil. Designed to drive and 5/8 -inch Dia temporary and permanent ground rods, the SDS-Plus Ground Rod Driver is a great tool for residential and commercial grounding applications. The SDS-Plus shank allows the Ground Rod Driver to be used in SDS-Plus tools, providing an alternative to manual ground rod driving methods. The SDS-Plus Ground Rod Driver is designed to work hammer only mode.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.