Milwaukee Tool Black Oxide Drill Bit Set (14-Piece)
Model # 48-89-2800|Store SKU # 1000723906
- Thunderbolt tapered web design resists breakage from side-load pressure, providing longer life and faster drill times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135 degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- Includes: (1) 1/16-inch,(1) 5/64-inch, (1) 3/32-inch, (1) 7/64-inch, (2) 1/8-inch, (1) 9/64-inch, (1) 5/32-inch, (1) 3/16-inch, (1) 7/32-inch, (1) 1/4-inch, (1) 5/16-inch, (1) 3/8-inch, (1) 1/2-inch.
The Milwaukee Black Oxide Drill Bit Set includes 14 pieces of the most common bit sizes, ranging from 1/16 in. to 1/2 in. The bits are equipped with the Thunderbolt tapered web design to resist breaking and are ideal for drilling in wood, metal and plastic. The 135-degree split-point design facilitates precision starts with no walking.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.