Milwaukee Tool Black Oxide Thunderbolt 135 Split Point Kit (14-Piece)
Model # 48-89-2800|Store SKU # 1000723906
Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8-Inch chucks.
- Thunderbolt tapered web design resists breakage from side-load pressure, providing longer life and faster drill times
- Parabolic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135 degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- Includes: (1) 1/16-inch,(1) 5/64-inch, (1) 3/32-inch, (1) 7/64-inch, (2) 1/8-inch, (1) 9/64-inch, (1) 5/32-inch, (1) 3/16-inch, (1) 7/32-inch, (1) 1/4-inch, (1) 5/16-inch, (1) 3/8-inch, (1) 1/2-inch.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.