Model # 48-22-4530 Store SKU # 1000731116
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new Aviation Snips. Milwaukee Aviation Snips feature a forged cutting head for maximum durability, and machined steel blades for precision cuts. Milwaukee Aviation Snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use and tool safety. Backed by Milwaukee's Limited Lifetime Warranty the Aviation Snips are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper.
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material
- Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 18ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 22ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance