Model # 254B-XL Store SKU # 1001577309
Engineered to survive the jobsite and outlast the elements, the Milwaukee GRIDIRON Hooded Jacket is built for tradesman who cant let cold slow them down. Focused on providing reinforcement in areas where traditional workwear fails, GRIDIRON Ripstop Polyester Outlasts 12oz cotton duck by 3X against abrasion and tearing. FREEFLEX Stretch Panels across the back combined with lighter, more durable materials maximize mobility by reducing bulk and eliminating break in time. NO DAYS OFF Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance and combines with high loft insulation to combat the most extreme weather conditions.
- (2) large outer pockets, (1) quick-access sleeve pocket, (1) inner zip pocket
- GRIDIRON Ripstop Polyester is 3X More Durable and 25% Lighter than 12oz cotton duck to survive the jobsite without the bulk of traditional work wear
- NO DAYS OFF Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance to outlast the elements.
- Made to move with FREEFLEX Stretch Panels, articulated elbows, and materials that do not require break in time.
- GRIDIRON reinforced high-wear areas
- Riveted and reinforced pocket edges
- 100g high-loft insulation
- Fitted hood provides full range of vision
- Tarnish resistant all-metal zipper
- Rib knit cuffs and waist, and interior storm flap provide additional protection from the elements