Model # 48-22-8200 Store SKU # 1000811829
The Milwaukee Jobsite Backpack was designed with professional tradesmen in mind and built with durable 1680 denier material as well as an impact and water resistant moulded base. The backpack features a padded, breathable load bearing harness for ultimate comfort and jobsite performance, as well as a laptop pocket for the protected storage of laptops and tablets. A fold-down front pocket allows for easy storage of large items such as fish tapes, drills and extension cords, while exterior daisy chains allow for additional clip-on storage.
- Load-bearing harness is padded and breathable for all day comfort
- Laptop sleeve holds laptops up to 15.6-inches
- Bulk pocket offers quick access to bulks items like fish tapes and power tools
- 35 pockets for organizing tools
- Impact resistant moulded base protects contents and allows backpack to stand up
- 1680 ballistic material