Model # 2540-21 Store SKU # 1001585556
The Milwaukee M12 23 Gauge Pin Nailer Kit features the most compact cordless pin nailer, combining precision and power to deliver the performance that professional carpenters and remodelers demand, without the hassle of a compressor hose or gas cartridge. The 23-Gauge pin nailer provides unmatched productivity and accessibility into tight spaces and confined corners with a lightweight, ergonomic design. The nitrogen air spring mechanism allows the nailer to consistently sink pin nails at proper depth into hard or softwoods while leaving small, clean nail holes. The double-action trigger and non-marring precision point tip allow for sequential driving and accurate pin placement into delicate trim pieces. The dry-fire lockout feature prevents misfires and workpiece damage. The M12 Pin Nailer drives 23-Gauge headless pin nails ranging in length from 1/2 to 1-3/8 and features all-day run time with up to 750 pin nails per charge when paired with an M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery pack.
- Part of the M12 System, with over 100+ Cordless Solutions
- Double-action trigger for sequential driving
- No pneumatic hose or gas cartridge
- Compatible with 1/2 -inch to 1-3/8 -inch 23-Gauge headless pin nails
- Up to 750 pin nails per charge
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- 2 interchangeable, non-marring, precision point tips included
- Magazine reload indicator and dry fire lockout mechanism
- LED light for increased visibility
- Reversible belt clip
- Includes: (1) M12 23GA Pin Nailer, (1) M12 Charger, (1) M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5Ah Battery Pack, and a Contractor Bag.