Model # 2677-23 Store SKU # 1001565385
The MILWAUKEE M18 FORCE LOGIC 6 Ton Knockout Tool 1/2-inch-4-inch Kit reduces the tedious steps of hole making, improving user speed and limiting user fatigue. This tool is specifically designed to be the ideal mild steel punching tool. It is powerful enough to punch up to 4-inch holes in 14 gauge mild steel. It is also 40% lighter weight than other 6T knockouts available. The electrical knockout tool has a compact, right angle design that gives users the best clearance in tight spaces. The Quick Connect Alignment System provides users with easy set-up and speeds up repetitive punching. The tool is compatible with all Milwaukee EXACT punches and dies. The knockout dies are rated for both mild and stainless steel punching. Vivid red cross hairs provide users with accurate alignment and slug removal ports provide optimal slug removal. The gripping surface on the EXACT punches enables users to thread faster. The cordless 6-ton knockout tool delivers the Easiest Way to Punch.
- Includes: M18 FORCE LOGIC 6T Knockout Tool, 7/16-inch Draw Stud, 3/4-inch Draw Stud, Quick Connect Alignment System, EXACT 1/2-inch to 4-inch Conduit Punches and Dies, (1) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack, Multi-Voltage Charger, and Carrying Case
- Punches up to 4-inch Holes in 14 gauge Mild and Stainless Steel.
- Quick connect alignment system speeds up alignment by delivering the easiest set-up, and enabling the clearest view of the work surface
- 40% Lighter weight and compact size deliver the best clearance in tight spaces
- EXACT Punches and Dies are rated for both mild and stainless steel punching
- EXACT Dies feature vivid red cross hairs for clearest alignment
- Large size ID markings permit easy punch and die selection
- The tooth geometry of EXACT Punches, and Slug Removal Ports in EXACT Dies, deliver optimal slug removal
- Compatible with competitive accessories
- Part of the M18 platform, 200+ tools and growing