Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer Kit with 6.0 Ah Battery and Charger
Model # 2828-21|Store SKU # 1001606400
- More Power, Larger Cut Capacity
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor delivers up to 6,200 RPM
- Fully compatible with the M18 System featuring over 200 tools
- REDLINK Intelligence constantly monitors and controls the power delivery from battery to motor ensuring maximum performance
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Battery Pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs. M18 REDLITHIUM XC Battery Packs
- Adjustable Cutting Swath: 14-inch for maximizing run-time and 16-inch for increased clearing capacity
- Easy Load Trimmer Head: Easily reload trimmer line without head disassembly
- 2 Speed Control: High speed for demanding applications and low speed for maximizing run-time
- Variable Speed Trigger: Allows trigger feathering for ultimate user control
- Compatible with .080-inch and .095-inch trimmer line
- Includes: (1) M18 Brushless String Trimmer (2828-20), (1)M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0Ah Battery (48-11-1865), (1)M18 & M12 Charger (48-59-1812)
The MILWAUKEE M18 Brushless String Trimmer delivers more clearing power and a larger cutting swath than battery-powered competitors. The brushless motor was built and optimized specifically for trimming applications and provides up to 6,200 RPM. Paired with REDLINK Intelligence and an M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT battery, the trimmer provides efficient power delivery allowing for longer run-time. The trimmer features high and low speed settings with a variable speed trigger. High-speed provides the power to take on demanding applications, and low-speed maximizes run-time while having plenty of power for grass trimming. The 16-inch cutting swath trims more grass in a single pass, which increases productivity. The Easy Load Trimmer Head delivers an easy line loading experience and the ability to load up to 25ft. of trimmer line in under 30 seconds. This cordless string trimmer is a part of the M18 System, which is fully compatible with over 200 solutions.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.