Model # 2872-20 Store SKU # 1001342337
The MILWAUKEE M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter (2872-20) is a dedicated solution for cutting the most common threaded rod sizes on the job site. This includes coarse thread rod from 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch mild steel to 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch stainless steel. The cordless threaded rod cutter is powered by the MILWAUKEE POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and delivers 400+ cuts while powered by an M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0Ah Battery. The four-sided cutting dies allow users to cut all sizes of threaded rod on one tool by simply rotating the dies. The all thread cutter has the clearest line of sight and delivers clean, burr-free cuts allowing nuts to be threaded on by hand without having to file down the ends. The tool features auto jaw opening allowing fast, repetitive cuts while a reverse button helps prevent unintended cuts. The tool's centered grip provides the best balance for one-handed overhead trims, while the flat horizontal design provides users with a stable surface for benchtop cuts.
- Safer Cutting: The rod cutter features optimized blade geometry and cut speed to prevent chips and sparks
- Easy die changes using Allen key stored on tool
- Delivers 400 plus cuts per charge on a M18 2.0 Ah battery
- Includes: (1) M18 Threaded Rod Cutter, upper and lower cutting dies & Allen key
- Cuts 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch & 1/2-Inch Mild Steel, 1/4-Inch & 3/8-Inch Stainless Steel, Coarse Thread
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- Flat Horizontal Position for Benchtop Use Front-Facing Cut Surface Provides Clearest Line of Sight
- 1-1/2-Inch Trim Length Delivers Accurate Cuts Every Time Auto Jaw Opening for Fast, Repetitive Cuts
- Auto jaw opening for fast, repetitive cuts
- 4-sided rotatable cutting dies allow you to cut 3-different sizes of threaded rod with the same tool
- Reverse button for unintended cuts
- LED light illuminates cut area