Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL 7/8 -inch 18V Sewer Drain Cleaning Sectional Machine Kit with Cable and Attachments
Model # 2818A-21|Store SKU # 1001603930
- No tool lubrication required
- Enclosed cable reels: contain the mess of used cables
- Rear guide hose is optimized for easiest transportation
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers power to clear heavy roots out to 150 ft.
- M18 REDLITHIUM high output HD12.0 battery powers through multiple jobs on a single charge, the first to bring cordless mobility, safety and power supply to the drain cleaning industry
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance under load
- Easiest set up and transportation
- Tool-free changes between 5/8 -inch and 7/8 -inch cable
- On-board pin key storage for convenient decoupling of cables and cable attachments on any job
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL sectional machine for 5/8 -inch and 7/8 -inch cable (2818-21), (1) large rear guide hose for M18 FUEL sectional (47-53-2873), (1) carry strap for M18 FUEL sectional machine (48-08-0555), (1) M18 high output 12.0 Ah battery (48-11-1812), (1) M12/M18 rapid charger (48-59-1808), (1) 2 -inch - 4 -inch head attachment kit for 7/8 -inch sectional cable (48-53-3839)
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Sectional Machine for 5/8 -inch and 7/8 -inch Cables is the most portable and most powerful sectional machine for 1-1/4 -inch - 6 -inch drain lines. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK Plus Intelligence delivers the power to clear heavy roots up to 150 ft. out, providing more power than corded even at the maximum capacity of the machine. This sectional machine is the lightest weight and most compact tool in its class with carry strap connection points for hands-free transportation, ensuring the easiest transportation and setup on all jobs. Tool-free cable size changes allow users to switch between 5/8 -inch and 7/8 -inch cable in just seconds. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack powers through multiple jobs on a single charge and increases safety by providing power anywhere without the use of extension cords. Equipped with ONE- KEY an Integrated Tool Security provides users with ultimate theft protection with features like tool lock-out.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.