Model # 2855-20 Store SKU # 1001588653
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2-inch Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the most compact in its class, delivering the most access in tight spaces, up to 250 ft.-lbs. of nut-busting torque, and maximum workspace visibility. It measures only 4.8-inch L, features a POWERSTATE Brushless motor and has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 20 ft.-lbs. of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge.
- 4.9 in. L provides most access in tight spaces
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 250 ft.-lbs. of nut-busting torque
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power, includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened