Model # 6121-30 Store SKU # 1000730747
The 11 amp 4 1/2-inch Small Angle Grinder (Trigger grip, lock-on) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6121-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's electronic advantage includes overload protection to maximize motor life, an electronic clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 amp, 11,000 RPM motor provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Advanced Airflow System maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Trigger grip, lock-on
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents