Model # 48-20-9051 Store SKU # 1001576936
The Milwaukee 5-Piece SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit uses sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry materials. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a 1/4 -inch Hex Shank, Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers. This drill bit kit includes one 5/32 -inch, one 3/16 -inch, one 1/4 -inch, one 5/16 -inch and one 3/8 -inch hammer drill bits.
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
- Ideal for concrete, brick and block
- 1/4 -inch hex shank for added tool versatility
- Kit includes one 5/32 -inch one 3/16 -inch one 1/4 -inch, one 5/16 -inch, one 3/8 -inch
- Includes the following SOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits: (1) 5/32 in., (1) 3/16 in., (1) 1/4 in., (1) 5/16 in., (1) 3/8 in.