Model # 48-13-7703 Store SKU # 1001646741
The SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Linemans Fiberglass Drill Bits are engineered for fiberglass and composite Power Utility arms and poles. Our carbide tip design allows Lineman to make faster cuts while maintaining best life. They are available in 12 -inch and 22 -inch lengths. These length assortments can pass through Power Utility Poles and Arms in a single pass, this eliminates the need to flip over the pole, line up the holes and drill through the other side. The 7/16 -inch hex shank allows for quick connection, pair this accessory with our M18 FUEL 7/16 Hex High Torque Impact Wrench (2865-20) for ultimate performance in Fiberglass/Composite poles and arms.
- Engineered for Fiberglass and Composite Power Utility cross arms and poles.
- Best life in fiberglass and composite with our Carbide Tip Design.
- Optimized bit length for straight through holes.
- Optimized Flute Geometry for cleaner material ejection.
- 7/16 -inch hex shank for quick connection. Optimized for the M18 FUEL 7/16 Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench.
- Available in 12 -inch for arms and 22 -inch for cross poles lengths
- Designed for drilling into fiberglass and composite utility poles and arms. Not Recommended for concrete poles.
- Laser etched for easy identification
- Includes: (1) 9/16 in. x 12 in. SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Lineman's Fiberglass Drill Bit (48-13-7703)