Model # 48-22-8913 Store SKU # 1001234412
The MILWAUKEE extra large ANSI Cut Level 1 Winter Insulated work gloves are designed to provide ultimate warmth, allday comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. The insulated winter work gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest outdoor conditions. The gloves have a secure dual thermal liner to comfortably keep users' hands warm without the liner separating after extended use on the job site. These gloves feature a 15-gauge nylon outer liner resulting in high dexterity fingertips and breathability. The cut resistant work gloves are ideal for material handling, general purpose and remodeling applications. Milwaukee Tool's gloves are constructed of 1/2 double-dipped latex palm microfinish for water resistance to provide best in class grip performance in the coldest temperatures.
- ANSI 1 EN 511: 01X EN 388: 1141A
- 1/2 double dipped latex microfinish for water resistance and warmth
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 10-Gauge inner liner for dexterity 15-Gauge outer liner for dexterity
- Breathable and comfortable glove design
- Includes: (1) x-large - cut level 1 insulated gloves