MOEN Method Single-Handle 1-Spray Posi-Temp Shower Faucet Trim Kit Only in Brushed Nickel (Valve Not Included)
Model # T2802BN|Store SKU # 1000760413
- 1 handle lever design for ease of use
- Eco-performance moenflo xl single function showerhead
- Brushed nickel finish and a relaxed blend of vintage design and classic, masculine lines create a cottage-style aesthetic
- PosiTemp pressure-balancing control valve (sold separately) keeps water temperature steady for consistently satisfying shower experiences
- Metal construction is strong and durable for utmost dependability and longevity
- 2-5/8 inch diameter single-function showerhead delivers ample spray coverage with 2.5 GPM maximum flow rate
- Conforms to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for universal use
- Protected by a lifetime limited residential warranty
- Required valve sold separately. Compatible with valve 2510, 2520, 2570, 2590
The Method 1-Handle PosiTemp Shower Faucet Trim Kit from MOEN combines durability with affordability to polish off your contemporary bathroom buildout. A single-function showerhead spans 2-5/8 inch diameter and dispenses water at 2.5 GPM, furnishing ample rinsing and cleansing throughput. The lustrous brushed nickel finish is laden with a LifeShine protectant to guard against tarnishing, corroding or flaking, backed by a lifetime limited warranty for decades of dependable use. Part of the M-PACT common valve system, this kit makes it easy to substitute the trim without tweaking the plumbing should your future style preference change. A single lever on the faucet rotates 270 degrees to dial in your preferred heat intensity, held steady by a compatible PosiTemp pressure-balancing control valve. This trim kit requires MOEN valve 2510, 2520, 2570, 2580 or 2590 (not included) to complete installation.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.