Multinautic 1,200 lbs. Capacity Ramp Kit for Small Watercraft
Model # 19223|Store SKU # 1000731615
- The perfect DIY project to protect your investment
- Adjustable posts and base plates to meet your shoreline's requirements
- Winch up and roll down your boat or PWC with ease
- Clear and easy step by step plans
- Lumber (sold separately)
- Lifetime warranty hardware, to be used with 2-inch X 6-inch or 2-inch X 8-inch
Made in Canada, this Multinauticdo-it-yourself R-1200 Ramp Kit allows you to build your own ramp for small boats or personal watercraft up to 1,200 lbs. Securely dock your boat or PWC on the shore and prevent sand or rock damage to your hull or turbine. No more rubbing on or under the dock, or on sharp brackets due to waves. This ramp allows you to remove your fishing boat's drain plug to make sure it doesn't fill with water and sink. This Kit contains 8-inch x 4-inch wheels & brackets, the leg holders, the piles and base plates to secure and adjust the ramp to your shoreline, the winch and strap, the 8-inch keel roller and brackets, and all the necessary mounting hardware. Easy, step-by-step plans and instructions will guide you through building your very own customized ramp with professional results.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.