Model # 711035 Store SKU # 1001525568
Optiwood Waterproof Wider/Longer Hardwood Floors provide the beauty of REAL hardwood in desirable wide plank designs. Optiwood is REAL wood fused to our rigid HDPC core and pad to create an innovative, waterproof floor. Made with a Uniclic locking profile for easy installation. IXPE Pad is attached for sound absorption and to eliminate the need for glue or underlayment, which saves on installation costs. Proven to surpass other wood floors in durability, cleanability and ease of installation. Our secret lies in our patent pending High-Density Plastic Composite (HDPC) core technology and Hardmax Finish. Optiwood is 2X Harder than oak to resist dents. Coated with durable Hardmax Finish to resist wear and scratches. Waterproof for easy clean damp mopping and elimination of risks from spills. Optiwood can be installed over existing hard surface floors and subfloors and is ideal for spill prone areas like Kitchens and Bath.
- The natural beauty of REAL hardwood flooring
- Waterproof, rigid and strong HDPC core, no acclimation required
- Superior dent and scratch resistance - 2X harder than Solid Oak Flooring
- Attached pad for enhanced sound reduction with Uniclic locking technology - clicks together with no added glue, nails or underlayment needed
- Durable and wear resistant HardMax finish seals and protects wood surfaces from spills and stains and may be damp mopped for easy cleaning
- Perfect for all living areas, including those with higher risk of spills or increased humidity, like kitchens, bath, and basements