Model # 711012-S Store SKU # 1001490390
When only the natural beauty and warmth of real hardwood will do, OptiWood provides waterproof wood with vinyl rigid core flooring solutions for the home or office. Guaranteed to outperform traditional engineered hardwood, this waterproof wood couples the performance virtues of rigid core flooring with the unique character of real hardwood. The secret lies in our patent pending High Density Plastic Composite (HDPC) rigid core technology. HDPC rigid core floats over most existing hard surface floors, and is perfect for the DIY homeowner. The waterproof wood is combined with an attached foam pad that reduces sound transmission and increases comfort when walking. It also has the coveted FloorScore certification, which provides safer and healthier indoor home and work environments. Waterproof peace of mind, the added benefit of a safer product, and OptiWood's tough Aluminum Oxide finish provides the right flooring solution for active families or office spaces.
- Perfect for all living areas, including those with higher risk of spills or increased humidity, like kitchens, bath, and basements
- The natural beauty of REAL hardwood flooring
- Waterproof, rigid and strong HDPC® core, no acclimation required
- Superior dent and scratch resistance - 2X harder than Solid Oak Flooring
- Attached pad for enhanced sound reduction with Uniclic® locking technology - clicks together with no added glue, nails or underlayment needed
- Durable and wear resistant HardMax finish seals and protects wood surfaces from spills and stains and may be damp mopped for easy cleaning