Model # 6321 Store SKU # 1000500155
Peak Chain Link Fencing provides a cost-effective fencing solution without compromising on quality and versatility. Our chainlink fence can be installed around residential yards, commercial properties, sports fields, farms, ranches and wherever additional security is needed. Constructed from galvanized or powder coated steel, our chain link fence is built to last and maintenance-free! It's also easy to install, so you can quickly add security and create boundaries around your property in no time. The open weave construction is what makes the chainlink fence so popular. It does not obstruct visibility and sunlight from either side of the woven wire fence. Our chain link fence range comprises steel fence posts, diamond mesh fence panels, chain link fence gates, chain link fence parts and hardware. Explore our range today and find everything you'll need for your chain link fence installation. Use this steel tension bar with tension bands to attach 4 ft. chain link mesh to the main post.
- 46 inches in length
- Use with tension bands to attach 4 ft. chain link fence panel to the main post
- Made from galvanized steel for corrosion resistance and durability
- This steel tension bar is easy to install, highly durable and maintenance-free
- Use Peak Chain Link Fencing to add security around your property without obstructing visibility
- Available in stock in select Western Canada stores