Model # 6371 Store SKU # 1000168612
Peak Chain Link Fencing provides a cost-effective fencing solution without compromising on quality and versatility. Our chainlink fence can be installed around residential yards, commercial properties, sports fields, farms, ranches and wherever additional security is needed. Made from high-quality materials, our chain link fence is built to last and is maintenance-free! It's also easy to install, so you can quickly add security and create boundaries around your property in no time. The open weave construction is what makes the chainlink fence so popular. It does not obstruct visibility and sunlight from either side of the woven wire fence. Our chain link fence range comprises steel fence posts, diamond mesh fence panels, chain link fence gates, chain link fence parts and hardware. Explore our range today and find everything you'll need for your chain link fence installation. Use this tension band with a tension bar to attach your chain link mesh to the main post.
- Use with a tension bar to attach chain link fence panel to the main post
- For 4 ft. chain link fence installation, use 3 tension bands per main post
- For 5 ft. chain link fence installation, use 4 tension bands per main post
- Made from galvanized steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Use Peak Chain Link Fencing to add security around your property without obstructing visibility
- Available in stock in select Western Canada stores