Model # 6392 Store SKU # 1000499607
Peak Chain Link Fencing provides a cost-effective fencing solution without compromising on quality and versatility. Our chainlink fence can be installed around residential yards, commercial properties, sports fields, farms, ranches and wherever additional security is needed. Made from high-quality materials, our chain link fence is built to last and is maintenance-free! It's also easy to install, so you can quickly add security and create boundaries around your property in no time. The open weave construction is what makes the chainlink fence so popular. It does not obstruct visibility and sunlight from either side of the woven wire fence. Our chain link fence range comprises steel fence posts, diamond mesh fence panels, chain link fence gates, chain link fence parts and hardware. Explore our range today and find everything you'll need for your chain link fence installation. Use this bracing wire to secure the bottom edge of your chain link fence. Available in 100 ft. roll.
- Use this bracing wire to secure the bottom edge of your black chain link fence
- Attach to main posts using tension bands
- Available in 100 ft. roll
- Use fence ties every 24 inches to connect bracing wire to chain link mesh
- Made from powder coated steel for durability and corrosion resistance with an attractive black finish
- Available in stock in select Western Canada stores