Model # 91100 Store SKU # 1001501603
Peak RailBlazers Aluminum Railing system is designed with an emphasis on style, durability and quality. Our railing is engineered to be safe, DIY-friendly and is surprisingly easy to install. Finished in stylish Matte Black or classic White with long-lasting, low-maintenance powder-coat protection. Unlike solvent-based liquid paint, our powder coating is heat-activated and cured, and doesn't generate harmful solvents or airborne pollutants. Customize your aluminum railing with standard or wide aluminum pickets, full-width or 6-inch glass panels and more. Use our Railing Designer to quickly design your stairs, porch or deck railing and obtain your priced railing parts list. The 4 ft. Hand and Base Rails connect to the railing posts to create the framework of your Peak RailBlazers Aluminum Railing system. They can be easily cut to custom lengths. We recommend using a hacksaw or a mitre saw to do this.
- Select the parts you need here: https://peakproducts.com/en-ca/peak-railing-designer-for-thdca/
- Includes handrail gasket for picket applications and base rail support (glass gasket sold separately for glass applications)
- Use our step-by-step installation videos in the gallery above to guide you through your installation
- Unlike liquid paint our powder coat finish is heat-activated and cured producing virtually no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Our finish is formulated for superior UV corrosion and humidity resistance
- No painting sanding or staining required our finish maintains its beautiful colour and look over time