Philips LED 6.5W = 40W A-Line (A19) Warm Glow (2700K - 2200K) - Case of 4 Bulbs
Model # 455774|Store SKU # 1000830733
- Innovative LED dimmable light with a warm glow. An alternative to incandescent bulbs. Transitions from 2700K to 2200K with dimming.
- Energy-efficient replacement for 40W incandescent household bulb. 6.5W = 40W
- Long life- lasts up to 25,000 hours or 22.8 years
- Light- all-around. Gives appearance of 3600 light distribution. Dimmable
- Soft white light (2700K - 2200K). Brightness - 450 lumens
- Fits easily into existing fixtures. Ideal for table lamps, floor lamps and wall sconces.
Philips LED 40W equivalent A19 Household bulb with dimmable warm glow light (2700K - 2200K). As light is dimmed, the color temperature transitions from 2700K to 2200K creating a warm glow replicating incandescent lighting. Fully dimmable and with a medium base. In use this bulb gives the appearance of light all-around (360 degrees). This bulb replaces your current 40W incandescent A19. This energy saving 6.5W bulb uses $17.88 of electricity over its 25,000 hour life, a $92.12 savings when compared to the $110.00 required to run a 40W, 450-lumen A19 bulb over the same period. Perfect for table lamps, floor lamps and wall sconces.