Model # B 638 Store SKU # 1000161337
This is a tension spring roller assembly with a V-spring or bent spring design used by Academy and a variety of other sliding patio door manufacturers. The roller is a 1 in. high-density polyethylene roller with a 1-3/4 in. long tension spring that is a heat treated steel spring. When installed the bent, or angled, flat spring positions the roller assembly so that an adjusting screw adjusts the height of the roller as needed. For stainless steel roller assembly use Prime-Line part B 756.
- Used by Academy and other sliding screen door manufacturers
- 1-3/4 in. tension spring with an off-set bend
- 1 in. diameter concave roller
- Steel spring with high-density polyethylene roller
- Heat treated V-style tension spring
- For stainless steel roller use Prime-Line part B 756