Model # E 2542 Store SKU # 1000795227
These vintage style door knob rosettes are constructed of stamped steel and come in a satin nickel finish. This type of rosette is designed for indoor use only, and it is used with other vintage style hardware by Prime-Line Products and other classic hardware manufacturers. These rosettes feature an outside diameter of 2-1/2 in., an inside diameter of 11/16 in. and have a 2 in. mounting hole center spacing. Note: If attempting to use these rosettes on doors with large, pre-drilled knob holes, the fasteners of these rosettes require a solid surface to mount to. The large 2-1/8 in. (approximate size) pre-bored holes must first be filled with a hardening filler, to then be able to receive the rosette fasteners. Installation tip #1: Products like Fix-It-All® and Bondo Body Filler® have worked well for some, but care must be used to avoid damaging any prefinished door surfaces during application and finishing. Installation tip #2: Apply a small amount of Loctite ThreadLocker 271® to the set screw threads in the event they are loosening Loctite® purchased separately.
- These door knob rosettes are used with vintage style door knobs mounted on square spindles
- Durable stamped steel construction
- 2-1/2 in. outside diameter x 11/16 inside diameter with 2 in. mounting holes on center
- Stamped steel construction with a satin nickel finish
- Perfect for replacing old style or antique rosettes
- Designed for old style or antique doors that require a spindle and knobs