Model # N 7283 Store SKU # 1000735425
This bi-fold door repair kit includes replacement parts to repair one 2-panel set of hinged bi-folding doors. The plastic bases of the pivots and guide measure 3/8 in. in outside diameter, and the guide features a 7/8 in. outside diameter plastic wheel. A steel bottom pivot bracket and door aligner are also included, together with a wooden knob that can be finished in stain or paint. The snugger has a white plastic body with a steel spring, and the fasteners for all components are included with each package. Hinges are not included with this kit. These components are used by a variety of bi-folding closet door manufacturers. Tip: In a typical bi-folding closet opening, a pair of bi-folding doors is hung on the left side of the opening and a second pair of bi-folding doors is hung on the right side of the opening (a total of 4 narrow doors hung in left and right pairs). The contents of this kit provides for the repair of only one of those pairs, or for 2 of the 4 doors that are hung in a single opening.
- Used to repair one set of hinged bi-folding wood doors
- For use with 3/8 in. outside diameter pivots and guides in a 7/8 in. wide bi-fold door track
- Includes one unfinished wooden knob that can be stained or painted to match existing finishes
- This kit is constructed of plastic fittings, a wooden knob, steel brackets, fasteners and a steel spring
- Track and hinges are not included
- Repair kit contains parts for a single set of bi-fold doors