Model # VP10-RHP-5B Store SKU # 1000694054
Rainhandler replaces conventional eavestroughs and protects your home and the environment from the harmful effects of ice, snow, and rain. Snow and ice cannot build up because of the open louver design. Additionally, Rainhandlers mount below the roof slope and are unaffected by snow slides. As the rain comes off your roof, Rainhandler's seven angled louvers break up the heavy sheet of water into small drops. These drops are deflected away from your home where they fall harmlessly to the ground in a 2 to 3 ft. band.
- Rainhandler returns runoff back to rain size drops which fall naturally to the ground
- This value pack conatains 10 complete single units, for 50 total feet of Rainhandler<sup>®</sup> Plus
- Self cleaning by design means leaves and debris fall through slats or blow away
- Works with almost all roof designs and materials
- Replaces traditional eavestroughs and downspouts
- Less soil disturbance means reduced debris(pollution) flowing into local streams, rivers, and other public surface drain systems