Real Flame Antique Stone Rectangular Propane Firetable
Model # 568LP-ANS|Store SKU # 1001046635
- Burns liquid propane
- Certied for use with standard Rated at up to 50,000 BTUs of heat
- Certified for use with standard 20 lb. LP tank
- Up to 9 hours (high setting) or 26 hours (low setting) of burn time
- Cast from painted fibber-concrete and heavy gage steel
- Includes: LP fire table, 50,000 BTU linear burner, medium black lava rock, electronic ignition, 8 ft. gas hose, tank seat for 20 lb. LP cylinder, protective vinyl cover . Propane tank sits outside of the table and connects via an 8 ft. gas hose (included)
This stunning design will add a unique look to any outdoor setting. Replicated from authentic hand chiseled limestone then cast in a high performance, lightweight fibber-concrete for an authentic, natural look at a fraction of the weight. Finished for outdoor durability, this fire pit comes complete with lava rock filler and a weatherproof cover for when not in use. The Antique Stone Collection carries a CSA Certification and features an electronic ignition. This unique collection is available in Antique Stone finish. As an additional accessory, you can conceal your 20 lb. LP tank with the matching Antique Stone Tank Cover, sold separately.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.