Model # 3306 Store SKU # 1001010708
Eliminating outdoor runoff water which can cause flooding and pooling around a property is quick and easy with the RELN Storm Drain Channel system. Storm Drain Channels are available in 40 inch and 10 ft. lengths, with interlocking sections that snap-in together to create the desired length that suits your project. The systems design allows maximum flexibility with, corners and intersections. The "U" shaped channels aid in self-cleaning with a deep profile. You can connect Storm Drain to 4 inch sewer pipe with the end outlet, Inline pit and to prevent leaves or other debris clogging pipes or waterways with the Leaf Guard. The tough durable and lightweight UV stabilized plastic channel includes Portland Grey concave grate to suit domestic pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Interlocking channel system - no need for couplings
- Clip in and out grate design - no screws required
- Deep inchU inch shaped channel profile, aids in self cleaning
- Class B: loads of 61-175 psi, recommended for medium duty pneumatic tire traffic, autos and light trucks at speeds less than 20 mph
- Anti-floatation channel feet prevent floating when encased in fill material
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic (polypropylene)