Model # 003102 Store SKU # 1000663932
The RELN Storm Drain channel series is easy to install and allows maximum flexibility in solving your drainage requirements around the home or light commercial applications. Typical uses include driveways, pools, walkways, and wherever excess water and erosion are a problem, yet adds an aesthetic touch it its surroundings. Tough and durable, the Storm Drain channels can support domestic vehicle traffic with appropriate concrete installation. Deep U shaped profile captures and moves runoff water effectively as well, aids in self-cleaning. The systems design allows the channels to be cut at your desired length to suit your project need. Available Storm Drain accessories sold separately include end cap, end outlet, adaptor pieces, leaf guard, 90° corner pieces, tee pieces, Inline catch basins, protector tape, channel stake down pegs, and alternative grates.
- Easily removable grate that allows for easy cleaning
- Anti-flotation design prevents floating and does not require staking when setting in concrete.
- Modular "snap-together" system - customizes to any project layout
- Built in bottom outlet at end of the trench drain to easily connect 4 in. PVC pipe. To connect to 4 in. corrugated pipe or MOLE-Pipe - install RELN part 000225 (4 Corrugated Pipe Adapter)
- To create a water-tight connection, apply RELN Part 000309 - 83 ml. Black Drainage Sealant to all pipe connections and assembly joints to ensure superior seal.
- Dimensions: L 39.37 in. x W 4.75 in. x H 5.00 in.