Model # R60002 Store SKU # 1000406500
RIDGID's 6.5 AMP Drywall Screwdriver features hardened steel gears for extended motor life and longevity. Variable speed allows you to select the ideal speed for driving screws, and an ergonomic trigger helps reduce hand fatigue. Features lock-on button for continuous driving; adjustable nose piece for constant driving depth; over mould for improved grip and comfort, and belt clip for quick storage and transport. A 12 ft. all rubber cord with built-in cord wrap provides added durability and convenience. No Load Speeds: 0-4,000 r/min. Includes P2 and R2 bit tips and magnetic bit holder.
- 6.5 amp motor with hardened steel gears for tool longevity
- Variable speed settings enable you to select the ideal driving speed
- Lock-on button and die-cast gear housing
- Adjustable nosepiece to set consistent driving depth
- Lifetime Service Agreement: Free parts and service for life with registration
- Belt clip for easy storage and transport