Model # QO115CAFI Store SKU # 1001002725
Beginning in 2015, the Canadian Electrical code will require the use of Combination Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (CAFCIs) in each branch circuit in the home supplying 125V receptacles rated 20A or less (except in the kitchen/bathrooms and sump pump). The CAFCI breaker effectively stops the flow of current before an electrical fire from dangerous arcing can start. Typical causes of dangerous arc faults in a residence are: cord insulation damage from furniture, drywall screw piercing insulation, punctured cable by nail or staple. A standard feature in all Square D CAFCI circuit breakers is the TIME SAVER diagnostics test that assists in identifying the type of fault that last occurred in a circuit. It saves money by reducing troubleshooting time, simple to use and requires no tools.
- Detects unintended arc faults, overloads and short circuits
- White push to test button
- Uses pigtail neutral for installation
- Compatible only with Canadian Square D QO loadcentres
- Built in TIME SAVER diagnostics feature
- Exclusive Visi-Trip red indicator showing a tripped status