Model # 46201 Store SKU # 1001134122
Scotts ezmelt Ice Melter with Heat Lock Technology melts ice 33% faster and penetrates 87% more ice using a unique All-in-One Particle, giving you great results in less time. Each pellet contains salt for melting at higher temperatures (-1 to -9C) , Calcium Chloride and an Organic Melting Accelerator for melting at lower temperatures (down to -31 C). It also contains a corrosion inhibitor which helps reduce damage to cars and surrounding metal surfaces. Plus, what makes Scotts ezmelt so effective is the residual brine it creates to help reduce ice and snow build up from reforming. Versus rock salt and leading blended ice melt product when used as directed. Based on independent laboratory studies at -10 C. Less ezmelt is required to melt the same amount of ice vs rock salt and leading ice melt brand when used as directed. Based on independent laboratory studies.
- Winter Ice Melter that's tough on ice but safer on hard surfaces, lawns and gardens
- Heat Lock Technology melts ice 33% faster and penetrates 87% more ice
- All-in-One Particle is a unique formulation to melt ice at low winter temperatures
- Helps prevent ice and snow from reforming on hard surfaces to keep you safer
- Mess-free no rock or sand fillers added
- Corrosion inhibitor helps reduces damage to concrete and metal surfaces