Model # 4731510 Store SKU # 1001490336
Dead or brown patches in the turf. Turf that easily lifts up and peels back, revealing sorry-looking roots (or none at all). Dig-holes caused by skunks or raccoons. These symptoms might be your lawns cry for help. Answer your lawn, and control the culprit grubs with Scotts® Grub B Gon® Grub Killer. This pest control contains a live, soil-borne organism that is effective against a variety of beetle grubs, including June beetles and chafers. After applying, watering or rainfall releases the active ingredient down into the soil and root zone, right where grubs live. Effective on beetle grubs found in a wide variety of turfgrass types.
- Works to prevent turfgrass damage and root destruction caused by beetle grubs.
- Controls a range of beetle grubs, including Japanese beetle, May or June beetles, European chafer, and more
- Active ingredient: Bacillus
- Apply with your favourite Scotts® spreader
- 3.08 kg (6.79 lb) treats up to 275 m2 (2,960 ft2)