Model # SLM467-700 Store SKU # 1000811782
960H Resolution recording is a must when using today's advanced 700+ line cameras and HD display monitors. 30% more detail is captured in each video image when compared to standard D1 resolution DVRs. VGA and HDMI ports on the DVR maximize the output to a high definition monitor. Advanced H.264 video codec technology stores four times more video on the hard drive than previous models. Smartphone monitoring, e-mail and text messaging with images provide maximum access and connectivity. The included CMS Software will monitor up to 64 cameras on one PC screen from multiple Security Labs 960H DVRs. Turret dome cameras have a stylish design and a tamper proof metal case needed for indoor applications, but can be mounted outdoors under an awning or eave (IP66). Bullet cameras can be exposed to occasional rain, but best mounted in a rain protected area (IP67). Both cameras have mechanical IR Cut filters for improved daylight color reproduction and detailed night vision, and 700 line imagers.
- Powerful video processor offers full 960H resolution real time recording on all channels (240 ips global @ 960H) with audio, 1TB hard drive, expandable up to 6TB
- Bullet cameras contain 30 IR LEDs for night vision up to 80, turret dome cameras have 24 IR LEDs for night vision up to 65
- HDMI and composite video outputs for a 2nd monitor, pre-alarm video storage, and 4 audio inputs (mic kits optional)
- 8 normally-open or normally-closed alarm input terminals accept triggers from external devices such as PIR motion detectors, alarm panels, door switches, panic buttons, and the new TEMPAL temperature display
- Video motion detection with a 22 x 16 grid of squares (352 total) displayed over each camera view allowing you to select what you want covered, and help avoid false triggers
- E-mail and SMS text messages can be sent with images when video motion is detected or an alarm input is triggered plus Smartphone and PC monitoring with free mobile apps available