Model # 22222LFCA Store SKU # 1000789731
The 1/2 in. SharkBite Push-to-Connect Ball Valve is the easiest way to install a new or replacement shut-off ball valve. The single lever control allows for easy operation and the valve is perfect for potable water and hydronic applications where a shut-off is needed. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join pipe and do not require soldering, clamps, unions, glue or tools to complete the job. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. SharkBite Fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead Free DZR Brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to connect to any combination of Copper, PEX, or CPVC Pipes
- Innovative Push-Fit design makes for quick and easy installation
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use
- Push-Fit connections require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications